- Change Management Consultant
Change Management Consultant, Infrastructure and Property
London or Birmingham UK
Turner & Townsend is one of the leading providers of consulting services to the Real Estate, Natural Resources and Infrastructure construction sectors globally. Using our skills, processes and knowledge we provide industry leading services to our clients.
Our UK based Advisory team is led by a team of experts in risk, change, asset management and facilities management consultancy on major projects, for a market leading client base, across the public and private sectors.
As part of our major expansion in this space, together with working on many iconic, interesting and significant projects across the UK, we are seeking to recruit Senior Change Management Consultants within our London and Birmingham offices.
With an extremely strong pipeline in the transportation, real estate and utilities sectors, this is a distinct opportunity to develop a successful career and join a highly profitable division within Turner & Townsend.
We are currently seeking to recruit a change management professional with a strong track record in the delivery of change projects/programmes. You will have demonstrated skills in culture change, collaboration, capability and training, and communication and engagement activities. In addition to these specific skills, you will have a good track record in contributing to business development opportunities and be comfortable in working in teams or on your own initiative.
- Design implement and or contribute to transformation programmes
- Clearly demonstrate to client organisations the key triggers to drive change
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams, to act as a representative of Turner & Townsend on client site
- Provide behavioural change expertise for clients across the full lifecycle
- Identify, contribute to and progress business development opportunities where appropriate
- Responsible for the quality and commercial delivery aspects of your work and develop skills and share knowledge within the whole consulting practice
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualification in a change management subject or appropriate/relevant industry experience.
- Strong experience in full change management capacity either in a consulting environment or in-house consulting role involving major programmes.
- Experience in some or all of the following sectors will be viewed favourably; infrastructure, commercial, government and natural resources
- Be able to build strong client relationships by working with the client to proactively identify and solve issues and regularly deliver high levels of satisfaction, communicating opportunities to senior management.
- Be a cooperative team member who shares knowledge and skills, applies industry best practice to all commissions, plans tasks effectively, and learns from mistakes, also being able to coach others
- Communicate clearly, concisely and professionally, using facts to construct arguments, with confidence to express ideas in meetings and not be afraid to communicate difficult or sensitive information
- Be an excellent thinker who is able to analyse information quickly and efficiently, make decisions using an appropriate mix of analysis, intuition and judgement. Able to introduce innovative approaches that can be used to improve performance, reduce costs, increase quality and improve business processes, and provide clear rationale and supporting data to justify solutions
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. With 90 offices in 38 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets.
We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.