- Senior Consultant - Risk Management
Senior Consultant - Risk Management
Base - London or Birmingham UK
As one of the global leading providers of consulting services to the Real Estate, Natural Resources and Infrastructure construction sectors Turner and Townsend provides the perfect environment for exceptional candidates to grow
For the right qualified and right qualified individual the risk advisory services within Turner & Townsend can provide you with:
- Access to commissions where you will work with both FTSE 250 companies and large public sector institutions.
- Interaction with client stakeholders both from an operational and ExCo level.
- Work and training which will provide you with experience and qualifications across both the strategic and project risk landscape.
- Opportunities to get involved in work within key locations both in the UK and across the globe.
In addition to the above you will work with not only one of the largest risk teams in the UK but a set of talented, high calibre individuals who will provide support and help you grow within the business.
We are currently seeking to recruit a senior risk management professional with a strong track record in the implementation of of project and programme risk strategies across a range a broad range of industries You will have demonstrated skills in running risk reiviews, risk workshop facilitation, running both QCRA and QSRA’s.. In addition to these specific skills, you will have a good track record in contributing to business development and driving out oppurtunties., be comfortable in working in teams and networking as well as workingon your own initiative and be willing to work in areas outside of their home town for significant periods of timre e.g. Birmingham, Bristol etc
- Provide expertise in order to support the client across all facets of the risk process
- Have experience in either their infrastructure and or real estate sector from a risk perspective
- Experience in running both QCRA’s and QSRA’s
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams, to act as a representative of Turner & Townsend on client site
- Identify, contribute to and progress business development opportunities where appropriate
- Responsible for the quality and commercial delivery aspects of your work and develop skills and share knowledge within the whole consulting practice
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified and or relevant qualifications recognised within the risk industy
- Strong experience within the area of risk analysis and management.
- Experience in some or all of the following sectors will be viewed favourably; infrastructure, commercial, government and natural resources
- Be able to build strong client relationships by working with the client to proactively identify and solve issues and regularly deliver high levels of satisfaction, communicating opportunities to senior management.
- Be a cooperative team member who shares knowledge and skills, applies industry best practice to all commissions, plans tasks effectively, and learns from mistakes, also being able to coach others
- Communicate clearly, concisely and professionally, using facts to construct arguments, with confidence to express ideas in meetings and not be afraid to communicate difficult or sensitive information
- Be an excellent thinker who is able to analyse information quickly and efficiently, make decisions using an appropriate mix of analysis, intuition and judgement. Able to introduce innovative approaches that can be used to improve performance, reduce costs, increase quality and improve business processes, and provide clear rationale and supporting data to justify solutions
We offer a competitive salary and benefite package.
We actively encourage applications from all sections of the community.