- Project Manager
- Real Estate - Manufacturing, Commercial Education (HE, FE, Schools)
Turner & Townsend has exciting opportunities for Project Managers to join our successful Project Management team based in our Birmingham office. Our Birmingham office is a major hub in our global footprint. Our team is involved with many iconic, interesting and significant projects in our region. Our business has been recognised as Project Management Team of the Year for the past 3 years running in the prestigious West Midlands Property Awards and in 2016 we won the national RICS Project of the Year for Birmingham Gateway and Grand Central.
We will consider a wide range of applicants who have suitable skills and experience. Experience within the following sectors is desirable: Manufacturing, Commercial and Education (HE, FE, Schools)
Our team provides a broad range of services from initial strategic advice through to delivery of construction projects so there is opportunity to build your career and develop your skills. We actively support career progression and provide a range of learning and development activities.
Our culture is open and supportive and includes lively social events, opportunity to take part in our corporate social responsibility programme, free coffee bar, and regular knowledge share events. Our modern Grade A office is located in Birmingham Central Business District near Colmore Row, close to Birmingham New Street and Snow Hill Stations.
We offer an excellent package including a competitive salary and benefits, private medical care, company pension and life assurance, 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy/sell a further 5 days, 1 Corporate Social Responsibility volunteer day and many other incentives.
- Management of projects both pre and post-contract between £1m and £100m+ in value
- Contributing to business development
- Financial management of own commissions
- Provide support on major project management commissions, taking responsibility for an aspect of service delivery.
- Preparation of contracts for commissions to comply with Turner & Townsend Risk Management policy
- To ensure that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
- Graduate or similar level qualification or 10 years relevant industry experience.
- Proven ability to deliver projects up to £10m in value.
- Able to drive a team to achieve common goals
- Able to form strong client relationships.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of wider team.
- Enthusiastic self-starter looking to progress their career.
- Good communication and client relationship skills
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
With 104 offices in 41 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients' assets.